We are looking for a freelance Credit Controller & Teamlead for one of our clients in the Flemish Brabant region.
● Determine the weekly targets and priorities for the team.
● Manage the day-to-day receivables business and handle issues.
● Encourage teamwork and build positive working relationships with team
● Understand team objectives and cooperate with others to achieve them
● Demonstrate flexibility and take responsibility for getting things done; involve
others as appropriate.
● Participate in discussions on how to maintain effectiveness and implement
● Train new team members and participate in their orientation and development.
● Report to the finance director.
● Follow-up on accounts receivable (Intercompany and Third party)
● Send client reminders (1-2-3), cash collection mailing and client calling
● Book client payments, clear unidentified cash, credit notes, payment differences,
● Determine, account for and report on monthly bad debt provisions
● Prepare and follow-up on lawyer files & bankruptcies (incl accounting).
● Initiate and support Accounts Receivable confirmation process.
● 5 years experience as Credit Controller
● Bachelor in Accountancy
● good organizational skills
● strong communication skills
● stress resistant
● good knowledge of excel/reporting and SAP
● fluent in Dutch, French and English
● Team player
● open for changing environment
● Location: Brussels.
● Jobtime: Full time