Business controlling with strong user knowledge in Power BI for a company in Antwerp, active in the commercial service sector.
• Coordinate revenue forecasting, planning and budgeting processes with relevant stakeholders (i.e.
Finance, Product, Sales).
• Perform ad-hoc analyses and assist decision makers in building strong business cases (modelling,
A/B testing and scenario testing).
• Responsible for conducting timely and insightful analysis of key business metrics and performance
indicators (subscription) and present results to management.
• Provide monthly closing reports and recurring analysis with regard to sales-related items (e.g. churn-
related, product-related , sales performance, gross margin, etc.)
• Maintain day-to-day dashboard to help monitor the business
• Work closely with our data team in the development and roll out of our data road map. Act as a
sparring partner and help translate robust data in actionable insights for our business to grow.
• You act as a process owner, and consequently as the SME for the entire domain of reporting
• Lead a team of experienced professionals, set both personal and team objectives and provide
feedback when appropriate.
• You have a Master’s Degree in Business, Finance or Economics with at least 5 years’ experience in
a subscription business and relevant industry is an asset. Experience in relevant industry is a plus.
• You feel comfortable communicating with internal stakeholders and senior management. You are
able to explain complex issues in a clear way and bring the numbers and data to life.
• You know what methods (scenario testing, A/B testing) and queries it takes to answer questions in
the most effective way.
• You are familiar with the following tools reporting and Bi tools: Salesforce dashboards and reports,
Excel and Power BI.
• Having experience in data modeling and data warehouse architecture and concepts will be treated
as an asset
• You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English
Availability: full time