Our client is a Belgian private, listed company located in Brussels. Due to a pregnancy leave, they are looking for a Business Controller a.i.
• You will manage the reporting and budgeting exercises and actively engage in the production, analysis and commentary of it
• You will monitor, improve and validate economic, financial and regulatory information
• You will analyse and advise Senior and Executive Management on strategic decisions having financial implications
• You will be follow up and challenge the multi-year plan. You will ensure that they are in line with the relevant strategy and the company's longer-term objectives, and propose changes/solutions where necessary
• You will ensure that the consolidation team has timely and relevant financial information
• You will actively contribute to improving reporting, control and planning processes within the Group and its subsidiaries.
• 10 years of experience in controlling
• knowledge of IFRS, experience in SAP and BPC would be an asset.
• analytical, communicative, team player, stakeholder management
• You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have a very good knowledge of English.
A temporary mission to start beginning of May or at last mid May until the end of October/November.