For one of our customers we are looking for an ap supervisor ai.
• As an experienced Accounts Payable Officer you register supplier invoices correctly, paying attention to the requirements of analytical accounting and taxes;
• You are responsible for following up on the invoices to be received and blocking suppliers;
• Checking out certain GB accounts is one of your tasks;
• You also contribute to the correctness of the monthly, quarterly and annual closings and the associated reports.
• Bachelor's degree in Accountancy of Finance;
• Top player in the field of Accounts Payable and who has at least 5 years of experience as an A/P in a medium to large organization;
• Proactive and conscientious employee with knowledge of BEGAAP and ERP packages such as SAP;
• It is also important that you can organize your work independently and set priorities;
• Because your internal customers come from all over the world, it is also useful if you speak good English and Dutch.